4.8

Have you seen Dr. Arneyo Perez?

Compassionate and caring medical practice

I have been very impressed with the level of care and compassion regarding my health care at this office. From the front desk, to the assistants, to the doctor and the Nurse Practitioner, I have been well pleased. Everyone seems genuinely interested in my well being and I am more than "just another number" or billing opportunity. I feel so fortunate to have been referred here by good friend.

Very personable and relate able. Doctor did not leave until he had asked if he had answered all our questions?

Super caring physician - explains options. Best experience !

patient

Great Doctor with the best bedside manner. He always makes you feel like you are his only patient of the day. Always pleasant and never makes you feel like a number, which is hard to find today. But the best part of this fine Doctor is that he is brilliant and a very kind caring provider. So grateful he moved to this community.

Hard to find a doctor today that will spend the time. Whole family is now part of his practice

We decided to try Dr. Perez for our family after researching his reviews online. We were impressed with all his multiple awards and the numbers of reviewers at Vitals.com. We were also skeptical since it seemed to good to be true. I sent my husband out first. He does not like going to the doctor so I figured he would be a good test subject. He came back praising him and overall very happy with his interaction with Dr. Perez. I went in next. I have to say all the reviews are for a good reason: he is simply great! He listened to me, he made eye contact, he explained himself clearly and asked for my feedback when deciding his treatment approach. The list goes on and on. So much so that I felt compelled to write my own review (I never write reviews). He really is that good!

he a wonderful doctor , very caring and helpful .

Outstanding general practiconer!

Dr. Perez is outstanding in multiple ways. - First, I find him to be an excellent diagnostician. I don't get relapses of illness with his treatment prescribed. That said, if he doesn't feel medicine will help me, he explains why he won't write a prescription. (I'm glad he prescribes only what I need, not just "something") - He is very personable and he KNOWS who YOU are. - He asks you questions about what's wrong, and LISTENS to you. - I can tell he genuinely cares about my well being and wants to get me back to good health as quick as possible. - His office is well run. The staff are all friendly and helpful and the waiting area is nicely decorated. - For all the appointments I've had with him, on all occasions I was taken in on time! They seem to schedule enough time for each patient to be taken care of, without being rushed through. - Lastly, as an overall experience, I can best relate him and his practice to being like the traditional doctors of the past that know their patients well, treat you with genuine care and make you feel like your health matters to them, because it clearly does. Do I recommend Dr. Perez as a primary care physician? Absolutely! He worked at another clinic and when he left them, I had my records transferred to his office.

Great Guy. No God complex here.

a nice doctor!

Dr. Perez is a very nice guy. He made me feel comfortable when I had to be seen. The staff is also very friendly and helpful!

You're great! I like your personal touch and friendly manner in office visits. You are professional and always have valuable information to help me, and when you don't know, you honestly say so. Keep up the great job!

Dr. Arneyo Perez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.