Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arno Hohn Sr
Dr. Arno Hohn Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hohn is affiliated with Little Company of Mary Hospital, Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arno Hohn Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Arno Hohn Sr has the following 8 expertise
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Arno Hohn Sr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arno Hohn Sr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hohn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Little Company of Mary Hospital
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Lac/Usc Med Ctr
Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
57 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1956
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arno Hohn Sr in this video.
Dr. Arno Hohn Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.