Dr. Arno Schleich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arno Schleich?

My consuilt visit was good.

Posted on November 28th, 2017

However I was quoted for one price for my procedure then he added on quite a hefty hidden charge pushing my total quote by double to over 45 thousand. When i observed this and asked what the additional fee was for he never answered but instead emailed a hostile message that I have been terminated from his so called Institute and if I reapply the fees would be much higher. He also said I have behavioural issues cuz I told him about his unprofessional email. Seems he's all about the money and not the welfare of his patients

Mini Facelift and Skin Peel 2017

Posted on June 28th, 2017

After said procedures I look at least ten years younger with wrinkle free, glowing skin. And my face looks natural, no face lift look, close to how it looks on photos from ten or fifteen years ago. The entire process was smooth, by the clock, professional, courteous and with excellent follow-up care. Dr. Schleich spent a lot of time explaining the procedure in depth including an honest survey of the possible complications and sets realistic expectations with respect to the anticipated results. I had several visits with him and we spend a lot of time looking and before and after pictures from his extensive experience before we finally proceeded to schedule the surgery. Recovery was smooth, everything happened more or less on the day Dr. Schleich had said it would happen - suture removal, healing of the peel, scar fading etc. At the moment I could not be more satisfied. If you consider plastic surgery, look no further than Dr. Schleich.

Posted on September 25th, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Schleich . I had tummy tuck and breast implants done. I am still recovering but so far he has been an exceptional doctor.

Mommy makeover with hernia repair

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Wonderful Dr. I was so afraid about doing a mommy makeover, but by the time I was ready for surgery Dr Schleich made me feel so comfortable. My body looks 19 years old and my healing is magnificent. I'm 48 years old 5'1 and 132 lbs, and I feel great. I would recommend Dr. Schleich to anyone, btw he is up front with all the things that can go wrong but assures you that he will do he best, and man he did. Love you Dr Arno S. Schleich.

Really Great Understanding and Patient Doctor

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Stay away He intentionally misdiagnose you

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

He pretend he has qualifications in Neurology and intentionally misdiagnoses you.He will deny you needed treatement.He is to be stayed away from he will fraud your exam and surgery and damage you

Boost your Life

Posted on July 24th, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor who exemplifies medical expertise in his field, great bedside manner, the ability to overcome challenges and offer solutions which work, see Dr. Arno Schleich. Dr. Schleich is very detailed and a master in his craft.

talk and money he care about

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Very unprofessional and just full of talk and charm to take your money. All about the money.

poor results

Posted on January 27th, 2015

After reading reviews on RealSelf and RateMDs, I decided to comment as well. Unfortunately I allowed myself to have plastic surgery with this "doctor". He is able to explain what should be done, i.e. the correct technique, but cannot actually perform the technique to achieve good results, liposuctioned areas has many irregularities and dents. Do not be fooled by his ability to "talk".

Liposuction

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Dr. S is truly amazing! I thought about this procedure for about 2 yrs & when I finally decided, everything fell into place. Dr. S worked with my tight schedule & he was more than accommodating! Follow up was wonderful, he alleviated all concerns & fears- NO wait time. Results were better than I anticipated! Would recommend Dr. Schleich to anyone considering having a procedure done...I'm truly grateful for Dr. S & the change he has made in my life.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Please take the wait time with a grain of salt, he is under high demand and he spends a lot of quality time explaining everything. Dr. Scheilch is very detailed and thorough, a little dry and to the fact, but you cannot argue with the outcome. Had breast implants and tummy lipo. Dr. Is a perfectionist and he gave me exactly what i wanted. He called me every week for follow up and was available 24/7 for questions and freak outs. Not an easy procedure for me, but if you are going to do it this is the guy.

Fillers

Posted on October 6th, 2012

Very professional, is a perfectionist gives you the best option even if he makes less money from doing the procedure.