Dr. Arnold Advincula Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Advincula?

Go anywhere else

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Has a doctor ever made you feel like an inconvenience? He will. Try and get him on the phone or to spend any real time with you. He won't. He'll do everything his way and not care what you want. Hopefully one day he get his.

Go anywhere else

Posted on December 21st, 2015

The worst doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Terrible doctor who will not call you back after he performs surgery on you. What a horrible person.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

I saw Dr. Advincula for issues with heavy bleeding and pain. He helped determine that I had adenomyosis as well as a huge fibroid and because I was so anemic, hysterectomy was decided. All was fine - until the surgery. Dr. Advincula had more than one surgery going at a time, I felt like I was in an assembly line. He also never came to see me in recovery, in my hospital room -- nothing. I was unable to get a standard 2 week follow up appointment with him - I was told repeatedly he was not avail. I finally saw him 8 weeks post op - with some nerve issues I am having that are painful and debilitating -- he seemed to care only about telling me in now way was this due to surgery. He did not examine me, ask any questions about my re-coup - nada. He said I should see a neurologist and take Advil - thanks. This is a surgeon who seems in love with his own PR and not to care at all about his patients individually. We are just canvases for him to practice his toys on. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Exceptional surgeon

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Dr. Advincula is a gifted surgeon. He is patient and respectful. He has an excellent bedside manner. I was concerned about complications after my supracervical hysterectomy. I had little to no pain after the procedure and healed much quicker with this method. I have had NO complications in the 1yr 7mos since my hysterectomy.

at the beginning he was nice but...

Posted on December 27th, 2010

had to cancel my surgery due to anemia and his attitude changed, after that my surgery was finally done but for the follo up test he didnt want to do it and his nurse told me that i dont need to see him anymore, i changed this octor, i need a caring doctor that really cares about his patients, it was not the best experience very dissapointed.

Posted on September 24th, 2017