Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnold Alexander
Dr. Arnold Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center Pine Ridge, Downtown Naples Hospital and Physicians Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Alexander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Physicians Regional Hospital
45 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Maryland General Hospital
Dr. Arnold Alexander accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPHYSICIANS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 6101 Pine Ridge Rd, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arnold Alexander in this video.
Dr. Arnold Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.