The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter A Batson Jr
Dr. Walter A Batson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Greenville, SC and Greenville, SC . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Batson is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital. Dr. Batson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Walter A Batson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Walter A Batson Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 10
Double booked appointments
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walter A Batson Jr - Posted on March 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walter A Batson Jr - Posted on March 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walter A Batson Jr - Posted on August 29th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walter A Batson Jr - Posted on August 2nd, 2012
the best doctor i have been too
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walter A Batson Jr - Posted on September 2nd, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Batson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Walter A Batson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Walter A Batson Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.