Have you seen Dr. Walter A Batson Jr?

Double booked appointments

Multiple people had the same time booked for an appointment...honestly how many people can a doctor see at once? My time is valuable too!

Dr. Batson is one of the most professional Dr.s/Specialist's I have dealt with. I have had many problems associated to my athletic career and Dr. Batson took great care to help me. Every visit was very helpful. His staff are also amazing and I wish him and the staff all the best.

excellent caring doctorwaiying time is log

Had two surgeries with Dr. Batson found him to be very thorough and helpful with my continued issues that are not a result of my surgeries.

the best doctor i have been too

I live here in Greer, SC. I have been a patient of Dr. Batson't for a couple of years now. I have never had a doctor like him. He is caring, and listens to you. He wants to know how you feel and not just what he says goes. He will tell you what he would do and then give his opinion.

Dr. Walter A Batson Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.

Dr. Walter A Batson Jr Is this you?