Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arnold A Criscitiello has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Arnold A Criscitiello has the following 7 expertise
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Arnold A Criscitiello has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Had a MASSIVE herniation of a lower back disc. Had to wait a week for an appointment then sent me for an epidural with his pain doctor (in office) but made me wait ANOTHER WEEK, knowing that I could not stand, sleep, walk. I was living on the floor. After epidural, makes me wait another 2 weeks, then sends me for another epidural. Then after 2 more weeks says that I would need surgery but that would be at least ONE MONTH AWAY TO SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!!!! I then had enough of him and his crap and went to a Neurosurgeon that was recommended by a colleague. I had an initial office visit in days and upon him looking at me and reviewing my MRI, had me in the HOSPITAL THE NEXT DAY FOR SURGURY!!!!!!!!!! Said I had a MASSIVE HERNIATION and didn't know how I was functioning!!!!!! DR. Criscitiello is absolutely horrible!!!!! Do yourself a favor and please go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Dr. Arnold A Criscitiello accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
Locations & DirectionsRidgewood Orthopedic Group, 85 S Maple Ave Ste 2, Ridgewood, NJ
Dr. Arnold A Criscitiello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.