Dr. Arnold Criscitiello Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Criscitiello?

Managed my condition horribly

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Had a MASSIVE herniation of a lower back disc. Had to wait a week for an appointment then sent me for an epidural with his pain doctor (in office) but made me wait ANOTHER WEEK, knowing that I could not stand, sleep, walk. I was living on the floor. After epidural, makes me wait another 2 weeks, then sends me for another epidural. Then after 2 more weeks says that I would need surgery but that would be at least ONE MONTH AWAY TO SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!!!! I then had enough of him and his crap and went to a Neurosurgeon that was recommended by a colleague. I had an initial office visit in days and upon him looking at me and reviewing my MRI, had me in the HOSPITAL THE NEXT DAY FOR SURGURY!!!!!!!!!! Said I had a MASSIVE HERNIATION and didn't know how I was functioning!!!!!! DR. Criscitiello is absolutely horrible!!!!! Do yourself a favor and please go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!

Spine

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Excellent Dr. on all accounts. Staff and rehab facilities match his excellence in care. Fair, trustworthy, you will get the best care with him.

Wonderful experience!

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Great experience - easy to talk to, explained everything in detail, took his time with me - I was never rushed - I fully understood my condition. Overall great experience - would certainly use him again if necessary. Very Professional. Great staff as well.

Posted on November 10th, 2017