Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arnold W Fleischmann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arnold W Fleischmann has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Arnold W Fleischmann has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I found the best Dr & it only took me 40 yrs. He listens & is compassionate. He takes things 1 step @ a time & orders only tests that are needed. He goes over everything on my list & gives me options on the best treatment for me & not what he wants. Like going in to get a haircut & telling them how you want it & they cut it the way they think would look best. He isn't that type of Dr. He is very nice & I wish he would adopt me. Ha! Just kidding. He is a bit overwhelmed w/ my case as I have a lot of problems, but we're moving along, one thing @ a time.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
12 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSand Lake Hospitalists, 7680 Universal Blvd Ste 210, Orlando, FL
Dr. Arnold W Fleischmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.