Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Arnold J Gallo
Arnold J Gallo is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 28
The funeral home shut down the Legacy page for Dr. Gallo, so I hope his friends and family will see the lovely sentiments written here. I have a similar story to the other patients. He was like a caring Father, always concerned first about my thyroid and general health in addition to my mental state. I will miss his gravelly, yet elegant voice; his laid back demeanor; how he always looked like he had on a new tie or new glasses. I would see him on 86th St., getting into his car, he was so excited about the new businesses, restaurants, and last time I saw him, the Fairway right next door. I hope he got to there. He helped me so much!! Thank you, Dr. Gallo. I will remember you always!!!
Dr Gallo's passing is truly the loss of a great Psychiatrist and a great human being. He was caring, compassionate and honest. To walk in office and sit and talk with him was to be yourself, to be supported; he just made it easy. Rest in peace Dr Gallo, you touched my life, and many around me. You were one of a kind and I am a better person for having known you. Thank you.
I have been with Dr. Gallo for years and just found out today that he had passed. Even in my worst times he had the ability to make me laugh. He was so compassionate and true. I feel a bit lost without him. I can't even imagine working with anyone else. I hope his family knows how much he meant to so many people.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions182 E 79th St, New York, NY
Arnold J Gallo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.