Dr. Arnold Goldschlager Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Goldschlager?

Mrs

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

He's extremely thorough and ask many questions for symptoms etc. and then he always diagnosis correctly . But most of all his bedside manner so to speak. He's always been extremely kind always takes his time with you never make you feel rushed or not important !!! I don't know what I'll do when he stops practicing I will have a very difficult time .

I have no idea what this means.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Arnold Goldschlager has been my cardiologist since 1986 when I had a heart attack at the age of 41. He has been up to date with all sorts of complications. Has an excellent manner and a great staff that LOVES him - he's a good man. My heart was damaged significantly, I trust him with my life. I am doing fine!

Geraldine L.

Posted on February 14th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr,Goldschlager for 18 years. I love that he really listens to me when i come to see him. I told him I would wait utnil he was finished with all his patients, Makes me feel like I an someone special. I would not trade him in the world he takes good care of me, my husband and especially my parents. All I have to say is don't retire I wloul not be able to find someone like him caring lolving and very smart I like that he is old school and how he treats me.

Attentive, Thoughtful. Caring

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Dr. Goldschlager is an old school type physician, in that he spends time with each patient, listens carefully and tries to understand the big picture. He knows when to make referrals to specialists. Unfortunately his calendar does get impacted by the extra time he spends with patients. It's not an assembly line. And I'll take that.

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Best Dr. I have ever seen excelent

Everyone is in a massive hurry

Posted on October 24th, 2009

Beth is so stressed, I fear for her sanity.The diagnostic support staff are not very knowledgeable.Dr, G is a wonderful Dr. He knows a lot, but dictates while I am talking and doesn't really listen to me very well.Meds are the panacia of choice.

Posted on July 11th, 2017