Dr. Arnold P Good Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Arnold P Good?

The "good doctor."

I have not had any previous experience with Dr. Good or, in fact, any other heart doctor until 2 weeks ago when Dr. Good saved my life 3 times in the Emergency Room at Grant Hospital. So, at this point, I consider him the best in Columbus. I am now slowly recuperating at home and looking forward to beginning my therapy under his supervision.

Excellent Cardiologist

The nicest guy you will meet. Excellent doctor with great bedside manners. Cares about his patients. Excellent staff and facilities

Love Love Love Dr Good

I love Dr. Good. I went to him first and now my Mom sees him. She loves him too.

Dr Good has done two Heart Caterization on me in the last 8 years, The second one was becasue I had a shorness of breath and the nuclear stress test was a false positive or inconclusive. I am pleased that he felt it necessary to do the Heart Caterization. (Afterall it is my life). He and his staff have always been excellent and professional. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

Great Doctor

Bedside Manner excellant, didn't take any chances with diagnosis, Staff outstanding,Was excellant in explaining my issues. Was direct with the diagnosis and what I had to do going forward. I have recomended him to two of my friends who are now seeing him on a regular basis.

I had an exceptional appointment with Dr. Good. He was extremely knowledgable and made me smile.

Dr. Good was kind, patient, and respectful to our entire family from Grandparents to grandchildren during the hospital stay of my husband.Dr. Good made him well and he has been back to work for 4 years .

Would not trade him for another

Great Bedside mannertreated me for 15 yearsKnows his stuffVery kind and friendly

Dr. Good has been out of Med. School for 26 years and it shows, I think he is poor Doctor whos all about the money, I would stay away!!!!

Dr.(not so) Good

My visit to Dr Goods office was a nightmare,after sitting in a room by myself for over an hour waiting for Dr.Good, his diagnosis of my health issue was incorrect and the medication he prescribed to me was incorrect as well, I was in Mt.Carmel East E.R. within 48 hours of my visit to Dr. Goods office as a result of the medication.To make matters worse,he charged nearly double what my insurance provider allows and I got a huge bill in the mail.When I filed a complaint to Dr. Good and Ohio Health. I got no responce.If your looking for a Doctor you can trust and charges fair prices, KEEP LOOKING!!

Dr. Arnold P Good is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.