Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnold J Greenspon
Dr. Arnold J Greenspon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Greenspon is affiliated with Paoli Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Greenspon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold J Greenspon has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Arnold J Greenspon has the following 15 expertise
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Bundle-Branch Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
Dr. Arnold J Greenspon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Greenspon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Arnold J Greenspon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJefferson Heart Institute, 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arnold J Greenspon in this video.
Dr. Arnold J Greenspon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.