Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnold J Friedman
Dr. Arnold J Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold J Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Arnold J Friedman has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Arnold J Friedman has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arnold J Friedman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
In 1983 I was Diagnosed with Severe Displysia of the Cervix! Dr. Arnold J. Friedman was my Doctor at George Washington Hospital where he performed Biopsies of my Cervix. He helped through every step of the way and did Cryo-Surgery to Freeze my Cervix and restore it to normal! When I was retested I was clear of all infections. in 1993, I saw Dr. Arnold Friedman again at a Practice in Springfield and my menstrual cycles were off so he prescribed DeProvera and put my cycles back on track. Because of his Help in my Medical Issues I was able to bring another three children into this world and because of his help I am now a Grandmother to three!!! His skills and determination to find the problem is Superior to Most!!! I wish he was still in the Metropolitan DC Area so that I could see him again!!! Thank You Dr. Arnold Friedman for all your Care and Help with me. Sincerely, Roberta M. Hudon
I waited for 2 in a half months for my scheduled appoitment with this doctor. I live in Staten Island and I rarely come to Manhattan. Unfortunately, due to the terrible constructions in the city I arrived to the hospital 15 minutes late. And I spent another 15 minutes to find doctor's suite due to the fact that the reminder notice provided by the doctor had an incorrect suite number. When I came I was denied in the appt because doctor had a personal issue and took the opportunity and left early since I didn't show up on time. All appoitments after mine were cancelled in advance, what frusturated me is that I was trying to call from my car for 30 minutes to let the staff know that I will be 15 minutes late but it was impossible to reach them, I was switched from one ext to another over and over until the call was dropped. Since the staff saw that I was late and the doctor had left WHY DIDNT THEY GIVE ME A CALL TO ADVICE ME THAT THE DOCTOR HAD LEFT? At least I would save all this time and worries trying to get incontact with them while driving. And I wouldn't have to pay for over priced city parking. When I spoke with the staff they didn't even try to put the effort and look at my reminder note in order to correct the suite number. So other clients wouldn't have to wander around the hospital and look for them. I am sure that doctor's information and address is preset in advance in their system.
Dr. Friedman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Arnold J Friedman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeth Israel Medical Center Outpatient Radiology, 10 Union Sq E, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arnold J Friedman in this video.
Dr. Arnold J Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.