Dr. Arnold J Friedman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Arnold J Friedman?

A True Warrior

In 1983 I was Diagnosed with Severe Displysia of the Cervix! Dr. Arnold J. Friedman was my Doctor at George Washington Hospital where he performed Biopsies of my Cervix. He helped through every step of the way and did Cryo-Surgery to Freeze my Cervix and restore it to normal! When I was retested I was clear of all infections. in 1993, I saw Dr. Arnold Friedman again at a Practice in Springfield and my menstrual cycles were off so he prescribed DeProvera and put my cycles back on track. Because of his Help in my Medical Issues I was able to bring another three children into this world and because of his help I am now a Grandmother to three!!! His skills and determination to find the problem is Superior to Most!!! I wish he was still in the Metropolitan DC Area so that I could see him again!!! Thank You Dr. Arnold Friedman for all your Care and Help with me. Sincerely, Roberta M. Hudon

Excellent

Extremely bad service

His staff is rude and inept. They treat patients with contempt and never relay messages or answer telephone calls. It is shocking that a reputable doctor has such a poorly trained staff.

Unprofessional staff!

I waited for 2 in a half months for my scheduled appoitment with this doctor. I live in Staten Island and I rarely come to Manhattan. Unfortunately, due to the terrible constructions in the city I arrived to the hospital 15 minutes late. And I spent another 15 minutes to find doctor's suite due to the fact that the reminder notice provided by the doctor had an incorrect suite number. When I came I was denied in the appt because doctor had a personal issue and took the opportunity and left early since I didn't show up on time. All appoitments after mine were cancelled in advance, what frusturated me is that I was trying to call from my car for 30 minutes to let the staff know that I will be 15 minutes late but it was impossible to reach them, I was switched from one ext to another over and over until the call was dropped. Since the staff saw that I was late and the doctor had left WHY DIDNT THEY GIVE ME A CALL TO ADVICE ME THAT THE DOCTOR HAD LEFT? At least I would save all this time and worries trying to get incontact with them while driving. And I wouldn't have to pay for over priced city parking. When I spoke with the staff they didn't even try to put the effort and look at my reminder note in order to correct the suite number. So other clients wouldn't have to wander around the hospital and look for them. I am sure that doctor's information and address is preset in advance in their system.

Unprofessional staff

What an unprofessional staff. Rude and uncaring. I wasn't giving the receptionist my personal information fast enough over the phone so she began to laugh in the background and have an attitude. I just don't understand how people working in a healthcare setting can have no compassion.

The staff is extremely unprofessional in the waiting area. While waiting for over two hours, I heard them cursing and complaining about patients. I requested tests which were not performed, and I was unable to find out results from those that were even after calling and leaving multiple messages. The doctor was nice enough, however there was no attempt at investigating the actual cause of my problem, only a suggestion that I take medication to control the symptoms.