Have you seen Dr. Arnold Markowitz?

This doctor cares. I have known him a long time. I trust him with my most precious handicapped husband. He is the best.

Staff very unfriendly. No exceptions to missed appointments.

caring knowledgeable

have known physician as a dedicated physician well liked by his patients, to have had him as a physician.

Best Doctor

When I had Lyme Disease for 18 mths without a diagnoses, even after an expensive trip to Mayo Clinic none of the 26 Doctors including specialists of all types could dx me. I had heard Dr. Markowitz was like a medical detective and would not stop until he figured out what was wrong with a patient. He gave me an answer to my illness and after a year of treatment I was able to enjoy good health again. He saved my life and I am forever in gratitude for being a kind, intelligent, and determined doctor. Wish there were more Doctors like him in this world.

Great Doctor

I had seen a dozen doctors before I saw Dr. Markowitz. Based on conversations in the waiting room, it seemed the overall opinion is that Dr. Markowitz is incredibly thorough and cares about the outcome for his patients.I found this to be true.Dr. Markowitz doesn't stop until he gets results. He notices things that other doctors miss or disregard. Also Dr. Markowitz is one of the few Lyme literate physicians in Michigan. He is very well regarded by his Lyme patients.

ill never go back

will not go back

Most intelligent Doctor I ever met

I first started seeing Dr. Markowitz when I had Lyme's disease. He stood by me through thick and thin. He returns phone calls at night, instead of interupting his schedule of seeing patients and I like that. When, I'm hospitalized, he is always there. He's a brillant and patient man. His staff could be a little friendlier.

The Best Doctor I have ever had

This doctor is the best I have every had. He always takes all the time I need and listens to what I have to say and answers all my questions. Great about calling back if there is a problem or a question. All of the staff in the hospital are always saying, "you have the best doctor out there.) I tell everyone of my friends and even strangers how great he is.

Phenomenal Doctor!

The medical world needs more doctors like him! His, caring manner and excellence in diagosing and treatment deserves extremely high recognition! He has literally saved my life on two occasions!

Dr. Arnold Markowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keego Harbor, MI.

Dr. Arnold Markowitz Is this you?