Dr. Arnold Kaplin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Kaplin?

Patient

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Dr. Arnold Jay Kaplin is a most extraordinary person and physician who is totally committed to his patients. He turned my life around to enable me to discover my potential in many areas of love, work and play. I am now in a very rich relationship, have intimate friends and value myself and others, as I never thought I could. As I traveled from VA. to NYC to St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, Dr. Kaplin would answer my calls immediately or return my call within a few minutes. Dr. Kaplin is the best there is in his field!

Very Highly Recommend, Top Rate

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Excellent understanding of the mind and issues relating to past childhood and family issues. Focuses on living in the present in a healthy manner. Excellent understanding of available medications to suit each each individual and provides medication management sessions. Outstanding bedside manner.

Posted on October 6th, 2015