Dr. Arnold Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Katz?

Long term patieInt

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I started seeing Dr Katz in 1993 and had selected him due to his activities as a member of the professional advisory board of the Arthritis Foundation Magazine. He takes the time needed with each patient. I was used to physicians who never really "listened" to me. So I frequently left with unresolved issues. Dr Katz takes time to conducts a thorough interview. He has proven to be an excellent advisor. I wish I were as good a patient as he is a doctor. I found his staff quite friendly and never had an issue with rudeness. His staff recently changed due to retirements and the new people are beginning to work together with confidence. In all, I would highly recommend Dr Katz to anyone I know.

Dr Katz

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

He is very understanding and takes his time when he sees you.

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

He is an AMAZINGLY wonderful doctor!! I could say so much more, but that sentence clears it up perfectly. Absolutely love him & HIGHLY recommend him!!!! :)

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr. Katz is a fantastic doctor. I saw him for years and was very pleased with his care. The reason I left his practice is strictly due to his staff. They are rude and unwilling to bend even in extreme circumstances. I had a phone call from his nurse one afternoon and was appalled by her extremely rude behavior...it's why I left. If you can put up with staff's attitude, I'd recommend him to you. If you don't have the patience to put up with rude people, stay away.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

not very creative in diagnosis obviously wanted to say it was fibromyalgia which it was not. I gave up after 3 visits and a few tests to seek a different path. Desk staff needs help. The nursing assistant was great.

Would not recommend AT ALL!

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Finally had to find a new Rheumatologist after 5 months of being strung along test after test with Dr. Katz. My new wonderful doctor only had to look at two of my initial tests to say "this doesn't take a rocket scientist, we are starting your treatment today." I felt that Dr. Katz did not care and was so close minded and a bit lazy. I need a proactive doctor who isn't just trying to get money out of me making me come in for unnecessary appointments. The office is very outdated and the older front office ladies are cold and at times rude. Have since found out that I'm not the only former Katz patient who has had so many issues with him.

Posted on November 27th, 2011

although dr katz is very hard to get in to see, his bedside manor is wonderful. his knowledge of medications and up to date treatments is nothing short of amazing. he has given me back life.

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I have been seeing Dr for over 2 yrs. I look forward to his questions and comments on my health, the world, or just the weather. I am a health professional myself, and appreciate that he doesn't spend a lot of time with me. My case doesn't require him to spend a lot of time with me, which allows him to spend more time with someone else. I enjoy his energy!! He's extremely careful, and correct with his diagnosis.

Posted on November 1st, 2017