Dr. Arnold Komisar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Komisar?

An amazing surgeon

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Dr. Komisar is a highly gifted surgeon. He did an incredible job-my scar from thyroid surgery is not visible at all. I had to stay at Lenox Hill hospital overnight and Dr. Komisar came to see me several times between surgeries. He took time to answer all of my questions and explain everything in details. On the third day I had almost no pain. I'm from California, and I flew to NY for surgery. Dr. Komisar got me in touch with endocrinologist to monitor my TSH levels before I get home. It made me feel much more comfortable and I knew that I was in great hands. Dr. Komisar is the doctor to go to for any thyroid surgery. Any thyroid cancer is scary, but Dr. Komisar makes it much easier to get through. Thank you very much Dr. Komisar for taking such good care of me.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I couldn't have hoped for a better surgeon to deal with an unclear lump on my thyroid, that turned out to be cancerous. He was attentive and extremely skilled, and for both surgeries I had the easiest recovery of any of my previous surgeries. My scar is minimal, and his follow-up attention to detail, questions and exams are great. He was understanding, clear, made time to answer my questions, and clearly knows his stuff. Highly recommended.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Dr. Komisar is the best there is. I was referred to him for surgery on oral cancer and I'm so glad. His bedside manner can sometimes be a bit abrupt but he is clearly a skilled surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone confronting the need for head/neck surgery.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Maybe not the most congenial of bedside manners but he is without a doubt the best ENT doctor in NYC.

Posted on September 9th, 2014