Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arnold G Konig has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Konig has been my dr over 25 yrs . Has always show great care, compassion , follow-up great at diagnosis, always calls himself with test results . Excellent , compassionate doctor on all levels . Called me once on a Sunday with test results and took immediate actions in my interest and for my well being. Retiring now and will be sorely missed- they just do not make them like him. Great office team as well- always was easy to work with and schedule. thank you
Dr. Konig is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to listen and always is on target. He calls with test results quickly and makes himself available always. My family has used for about 31 years. He is devoted, caring and the best in every way.His office staff is very capable and easy to deal worth. You never have to wait long for an appointment. He can never "retire"!!!! I have receommended him to several friends.
THIS IS A WONDERFUL, CARING PHYSICIAN WHO FOLLOWS UP ON EVERY TEST AND ANY CONDITION. HE CALLS YOU WITH TEST RESULTS IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIVING THEM. IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY GETTING TOHIS OFFICE, HE'LL MAKE A HOME VISIT. UNHEARD OF IN THIS DAY AND AGE. I WISH WE, HIS PATIENTS, COULD GIVE HIM MORE STARS.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
47 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Arnold G Konig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKonig & Demaria Mds, 10 Medical Plz Ste 303, Glen Cove, NY
Dr. Arnold G Konig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Cove, NY.