Dr. Arnold Kop Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Kop?

Caring

Posted on September 27th, 2016

My mom was under Dr Kop's care when she fell down. We liked the way he slowly explained her treatment procedures and he patiently answers my mom's endless questions. He called my mom after she was discharged to make sure she was ok and taking her medications.

Gentle and caring

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Great physician, very empathetic and caring. Listened to my problems and diagnosed accordingly.

Kop - a miserable human being

Posted on July 13th, 2013

I had no prior knowledge of Arnold Kop until I had the misfortune to speak with him for medical advice about my mom, who is in a skilled nursing facility. First, he is apparently very disrespectful and dismissive to the nursing staff. He scolded them when I asked the head nurse to call the physician so I could decide whether or not our mom should be taken to the emergency room. Kop spent several moments being upset because he had to talk with me - and let me know that. Then he insisted that he had seen our mother three days previously and she was not as I described. The bottom line: being a physician is a privilege, a choice. It is apparent Kop has no respect for the role of doctor, the nursing support staff, his patients and their families. It isn't possible to give him zero stars on this site...but that is what I want to do. I wouldn't trust a plant to his care.

Terrible patient care, unwilling to help

Posted on January 8th, 2012

This doctor is dismissive, condescending, and thoroughly uninterested in patient concerns. He was consistently rude and unwilling to take steps necessary to support a patient in need. Avoid this man.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Doesn't know when to refer to a specialist

Posted on August 20th, 2016