Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Arnold R Leiboff
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Leiboff is affiliated with Stonybrook University Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff has the following 11 expertise
- Colorectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
Showing 5 of 31
I’m very happy with the treatment and course of action I received from Dr. Leiboff. He is very knowledgeable. I can’t say enough about his staff. It’s nice to walk into an office and be greeted with a friendly smile. They are caring and sympathetic to my condition. It’s also nice that I don’t spend a half a day at a doctors appointment. I haven’t had to spend more than 15-20 minutes waiting to be seen by Dr.Leiboff.
Dr. Leiboff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Carle Foundation Hospital
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO