Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnold R Leiboff
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Leiboff is affiliated with Stonybrook University Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital. Dr. Leiboff has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff has the following 11 expertise
- Colorectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
I’m very happy with the treatment and course of action I received from Dr. Leiboff. He is very knowledgeable. I can’t say enough about his staff. It’s nice to walk into an office and be greeted with a friendly smile. They are caring and sympathetic to my condition. It’s also nice that I don’t spend a half a day at a doctors appointment. I haven’t had to spend more than 15-20 minutes waiting to be seen by Dr.Leiboff.
Dr. Lieboff and his entire staff are considerate and extremely professional. I have been a pt. for a few years and all has been positive. Dr. Lieboff's medical decisions and interventions were life savers for me. I recommend him whenever I can.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Leiboff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Carle Foundation Hospital
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsColon Rectal Surgeons Long Island, 3400 Nesconset Hwy Ste 100, East Setauket, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arnold R Leiboff in this video.
Dr. Arnold R Leiboff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.