Dr. Arnold Markman Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Markman?

Non-professional

Posted on May 15th, 2013

First off, please let me begin by saying that I am not an extremely critical person and will always give someone a chance and the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately I cannot say, despite my attempts to be pleased with my care, I have yet to have an encounter with Dr. Markman that left me with a sense of compation let alone any feeling that I received quality care what so ever. he has consistently given the strong impression that he neither cares about my concerns or the progress of my health. quite honestly, this experience has been a nightmare and shutter to think there are other patients that may be receiving the same lack of quality treatment you would expect from a highly trained medical professional (however, I cannot with a clear conscience venture so far as to call him professional let alone "highly trained" in medicine or otherwise. My first few experiences with Dr. Markman left me chronically misdiagnosed expanding over a four month period of chronic severe pain. this was followed by his adamant dismissal and blatant disregard of my orthopedic surgeons recovery directive. As much as I dislike negativity, my advise.... steer clear.

Not Caring

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Had to wait 45 minutes for him. He took 20 minutes to come to my room in between seeing patients. Did not seem caring at all and smelt of liquor.

zzzzzzz Man needs to slip into retirement

Posted on August 30th, 2012

During my many visits with Markman he refused to treat me for reasons that he did not have my records?????Hello...Kaiser has ALL OF MY RECORDS! If you do not know how to use the computer system to access my health & medical records to treat your patients...LEARN!!!! This went on for YEARS....this guy needs to retire..or retrain

Posted on October 10th, 2010