Dr. Arnold Olegario Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Olegario?

Favorite Pediatrician!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. O is always super easy to get along with, takes his time, makes my baby girl feel at ease, actually explains everything to me & is always willing to answer questions & talk with me. He is a super doctor & by far the best of 12 pediatricians I have seen. He is very caring & has a great attitude. The practice he works for is not my favorite, but I always request Dr. O & reschedule to see him if needed. He is a fabulous pediatrician!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

Dr O is a very caring doctor. He takes the extra mile to find out what is wrong with your child. He is kind, and has a way with children to make them feel at ease. He makes sure your child gets better soon and explains everything through. He is great at calling you back, or checking up on your child. He is the only doctor my child will see sick or well. I would rank Dr. O higher but it only goes up to 4 stars.

Best doctor at onslow peds!!!

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Today Dr. O saw my little girl and has seen her since her birth. His bed side manner is impeccable! He explains his diagnoses so we can under stand it and my 16 month old absolutely loves him. He plays with her while examine her so she isn't scared and if she is wary he gives her time to become comfortable! I would recommend this doctor to anyone who asked me about a great pediatrician. I will never move my business to another office!

Posted on June 12th, 2016