Dr. Arnold Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Phillips?

Posted on June 29th, 2017

dr Phyllips is a terrific Doctor and a terrific human being.Its a pleasure to deal with a caring Physician

Posted on February 26th, 2015

The Dr. and his staff give me the greatest confidence in knowing that my continued good health is their concern.

Posted on May 30th, 2011

I wish I found Dr. Phillips sooner. During my appointment (and with his excellent follow-up) I immediately saw how important it is to have this caring, smart, through Internist helping me. He took the time to speak with another Dr. who care for me to get a clearer picture of my health problems. He also not only recommended another excellent Specialist, and didn't just refer me but spoke with her prior and after my appointments. I feel luck to have found him. There should be more Doctors like him. YOU CAN'T DO BETTER.

Worst doctor I've seen...

Posted on February 8th, 2011

First, I was taken aback by the decrepit office space, shared with a number of doctors and featuring a crowded waiting room and filing materials mixed with patients.Then, I waited over an hour for my appointment, despite the office allegedly being sensitive to the time needs of midtown professionals.Next, Dr Phillips refused to prescribe me medication I've been using for many years because he doesn't believe in our "over-medicated" society.Finally, the last straw was when Dr Phillips kept pushing an expensive EKG test, despite "your insurance might not cover it, so we need you to a sign a waiver." -- SCAM!You can find much better doctors in New York.

Best pulmonary dr

Posted on December 10th, 2010

What a great doctor!

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Philips is patient and caring. He takes the time to answer all my questions, and he actually listens to my complaints and makes an effort to give me detailed explanations. The world needs more doctors like Dr Philips.

The Ideal Primary Care Doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2009

Dr. Phillips treats his patients with respect and as partners in their health care. He is insightful, thoughtful, knowledgeable, a good listener and very compassionate. He is also excellent in following up.When sick, I never have an issue getting an appointment with Dr. Phillips. Both he and his staff are very professional and efficient. Dr. Phillips is well plugged in to the medical community in NYC and I have always found his referrals to be right on the mark.In short, Dr. Arnold Phillips is by far the best primary care physician I have ever had and I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 26th, 2017