Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnold Platzker
Dr. Arnold Platzker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Platzker is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, St. Vincent Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold Platzker has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing, chest pain or wheezing, you can ask your doctor to refer you to a pediatric pulmonologist.
Common conditions and diseases they treat range from noisy breathing, asthma and chronic coughs to lung disease, apnea and cystic fibrosis. They can also diagnose and treat cases of pneumonia in children and prescribe any kind of respiratory medication or equipment your child might need.
Dr. Arnold Platzker has the following 8 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Respiratory Failure
Dr. Arnold Platzker is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Platzker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCLA Medical Center
St. Vincent Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
USC University Hospital
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Mattel Children`s Hospital at UCLA
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arnold Platzker in this video.
Dr. Arnold Platzker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.