Dr. Arnold Ravdel Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Ravdel?

Horrible Dr

I had Dr. Ravdel perform an orthoscopic knee surgery on my right knee in 2012, and now thanks to his negligence o have to have a complete knee replacement. I would never recommended him to anyone. His bedside manner of horrible and he really needs to retire. He is a horrible Dr

Excellent doctor. That will actually return calls very knowledgable and experiencedj

Great surgeon!

Dr. Ravdel took the time to evaluate my problems, and when it became time for surgery there was no long wait for surgery. In my situation I had to travel to my home state and fly back for the surgery. Everything was agreed to on a handshake, and it went like a Swiss watch.

The staff there look lost

There was a little bit of a wait but after seeing him he was very polite and courteous. Would see him again if needed

Patient

Thank God he is retired. He (Dr. Ravdel) had the worst attitude, and very rude. He showed no concern for his patients and the wait was horrific. He spoke like he was irritated all the time. He would not explain what was going on with you in detail. He would ramble and slur words. He would insist you do treatments his way, and not give you options when there were options to take. I had to suggest my own option and he did not like it. I believe he was desperate for money and his staff felt the pressure of his arrogance and bad behavior. Dr. Ravdel said he told me, after I got out of my cast, that I opted for instead of surgery, to go to therapy. He never set me up with therapy and wanted me to fail. I healed fine with the cast, but have aches when the weather is cold and frigid.

Treated my son horribly

Dr. Ravdel has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered in my life. I highly recommend going elsewhere for treatment. He was made aware of my childs autism and asked what was wrong with my other children, as if autism is contagious. He never looked at the X-rays from the emergency room. This was all around a bad experience and now I have to take my son to a real doctor to see if his leg is broken.