Dr. Arnold D Rivera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold D Rivera?

Very Poor physician!

Ordered test on me. Had receptionist try to explain results and SCHEDULE A PROCEDURE. This "doctor" refused to call me back and explain why he said to do xyz, when I was in his office and then, had receptionist tell me to do abc and that I needed to go into the hospital, in 2 weeks, to have a procedure done! Took my results & myself to another urology GROUP.

Excellent doctor. Very thorough.

This doctor is worthless!

I lost my father last year as a direct result of this man's negligence. His lack of knowledge as to what he is doing is matched only by his totally incompetent office staff. I totally believe my beloved father would still be alive if it were not for this doctor and his moron of an office assistant (Jennifer)!

failed operation

Dr Rivera performed an operation on me to remove a bladder stone.The operation was NOT a success.The stone was the size of a robins egg.It did not fit thru the urethra.Really? Why did he even try? The size was clearly shown in the scans.He suggested some Urosit k to dissolve the stone. Did not work. He doesn't follow up. I still have the stone in my bladder. I will find another doctor to remove it.

Dr. Rivera was nonresponsive to calls/questions by my elderly parents while treating my father.

Great Bedside manor

Dr.Rivera has a wonderful and helpful staff. The wait time was less than 5 minutes. Dr. Rivera took his time and explained everything to me he answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Rivera.

Met him due to an emergency admission

I was admitted as an emergency patient at Griffin Hospital. This was 2 days after having a urological procedure done in Westhester county. I first met Dr. Rivera the morining I was admitted to Griffin Hospital. I knew absolutely nothing about Dr. Rivera. However his patience and concern for me was evident during our first meeting. He saw me twice a day. Ultimately he performed another urological procedure on me to correct a problem that had occurred after my first surgery. His mild and composed manner was very reassuring to me during a very stressful time. His diagnosis proved correct and the steps he took helped me immensely. It's difficult when you meet a physician who had nothing to do with the original surgery. But Dr. Rivera stepped right in and took charge. I can't praise this doctor enough.

DR. Rivera is a doctor with a big heart always there to listen to what you have to say.Dr.will always call you back on a weekend if it is needed.He was so good to me that i had my daughter go to him when she needed a doctor.An him an ellen make great team she always there for that question that the doctor is not needed but you need to be asured.

You wont find a better Dr.

This man knows his stuff. He listens, explains, talks with you, researches things. His bedside manner is amazing. I could not find a cure for my problem, was suggested to me that he is the man to see. He has worked very hard to help me when all other doctors literaly gave up. I rate this doctore an 11 out of 5 if I could.

I want to take this time to thank Dr. Arnold RIvera for his understanding and compassion. With his help I have found that I am doing much better with my illness MS. His help has made my life easier with the treatment that he has given me. Dr. RIvera has restored much needed confidence, which has helped to make me stronger. I hope to continue to work together with Dr. RIvera to maintain the treatment that we started, because it works for me!

Great doctor!

TOP NOTCH Dr.

I have a condition that no doctor could diagnose. After time at a local teaching hospital in New Haven a friend told me about Dr. Rivera. After my first appointment I knew that this man was top notch. His bed side manner is excellent, he actually LISTENES and talks to his patients. By far the best doctor I have ever been to see.

Dr. Arnold D Rivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Derby, CT.