Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Arnold M Rochwarger has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arnold M Rochwarger has the following 11 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Arnold M Rochwarger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 8
Given it was my first time to see Dr. Arnold Rochwarger, I felt a bit nervous and uncomfortable. But, I found him to be very kind, and warm. He was approachable with any questions and he was able to ease my concerns. He was very thorough, took his time to explain and has provided me with high quality care. I was touched by his kindness and caring attitude. He took an extra mile by making an adjustment to his office hours. He accommodated me to come during my limited time off from work. He was mindful that I needed to see him for annual check up. He has shown that my health and well-being is not only important to me, but his top priority too. It is very rare to find a doctor who is accommodating and values the patient’s time as much as the patient values the doctor’s. Dr. Rochwarger took the time to call me even after hours to discuss about laboratory results and to follow up the results of treatment I had with other specialists. I am confident that the quality care will continue in the years to come. I am looking forward to continuing my relationship with him as he moves forward with his practice. I would recommend Dr. Arnold Rochwarger to anyone who needs a competent and quality primary care physician.
He is simply God sent, Answer to my prayer. spend over 90 min ( unheard of in todays world), answering all my questions, concerns. Never felt rushed. Made several calls to get me all the test appointments, called me back with test results. Simply over whelmed. l don't need anyone else, an exceptional doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
50 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Arnold M Rochwarger accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arnold M Rochwarger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.