Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnold J Rosenblatt
Dr. Arnold J Rosenblatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with another office in Alexandria, VA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenblatt is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest, Inova Mount Vernon Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Rosenblatt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold J Rosenblatt has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arnold J Rosenblatt has the following 16 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Nuclear Medicine
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
Dr. Arnold J Rosenblatt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
You can't get an appointment with this practice. I have called twice. You get a very pleasant message asking you to leave you name and phone number and your call will be returned. I did this twice in one week. It has been 3 weeks with not call back. Thankfully there are so many doctors in this area I have been able to make an appointment with another practice.
Dr. Rosenblatt is the epitome of professional in the care of his patients. He is very compassionate and takes his time in reviewing the problems as he encorages his patient to participate in their care. Dr. Rosenblatt is very knowledgeable and proactive in new treatments within cardiovascular health care... a true gem of a physician!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rosenblatt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Arnold J Rosenblatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arnold J Rosenblatt in this video.
Dr. Arnold J Rosenblatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.