Dr. Arnold Goldstein Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

RIP

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I don't know exactly why my thoughts returned to Dr. Goldstein today, but I spent a little time remembering my appointments with him as a youngster and wanted to find something on the internet---some assurance that he hasn't completely vanished. I was a nervous little kid, and a doctor's office is a scary thing at that age, but his warm manner and near-constant smile made my visits easier. I used to look forward to joking around with him, getting poked & tickled, and having a cookie afterwards while he spoke with my mom. There was a kindness about him that always reminded me of Fred Rogers. Rest in peace, friend.

Posted on October 29th, 2014