Dr. Arnold Sadwin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

great Dr. i wish he took my new insurance

Dr.Sadwin is the best in his field. He listens & makes notes & properly diagnosis his patients. Without him I never would of known about my ADHD or my dyslexia. He put me on The proper medication for my problems that worked for me & I also have a brain injury. I would still see him only they don't accept my insurance. I can't & I have not found any other Doctor that is as caring as Dr. Sadwin. I wish I could go back to him. Also I wish a new Dr. Would take the time to read my whole file/ records that I have from Sadwin & maybe I would get better treatment.

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.