Dr. Arnold Serota Is this you?

patient andpatient's husband

Posted on December 9th, 2013

He did my wife's kidney transplant over 20 years ago. At the time the nurses in the hospital told us Dr. Serota's patients left the hospital 2-3 days sooner than most paitients of otherdoctors. He did a hernia repair for me, I was very happy with that operation. I wish he was back in Phoenix... I could use him right now...

Awesome Dr.

Posted on October 24th, 2013

27 yrs. ago Labor Day weekend I was given a 9 year olds, transplanted kidney by Dr. Arnold Serota in Phoenix, Az, . It went well. I am fine. I want everyone to know how professional he is and dedicated to his patients . His work speaks for itself...TWENTY..... SEVEN .....YEARS !!! I would love to visit with Dr. Serota and thank him again for my extended life !!! He is excellent to me a FIVE STAR stellar professional !!

removed my kidney

Posted on January 21st, 2011

was told by dr that after i heal i wouldnever know it was gone 15 yrs later still waiting with pain every day do not belive what this dr says do not allow this dr to do the same to you motivated by mone y

Posted on November 19th, 2009

Terrible physician. Horrendous bedside manner. Motivated only by money. Thinks he can do everything. Poor clinical judgement.

I'm one of his kidney's transplant patient

Posted on December 21st, 2008

In my opinion, this doctor is one of the best in the US, the difference: He loves what his job, he loves what he do...

Posted on October 24th, 2016