Dr. Arnold J Sholder Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arnold J Sholder?

He's a wonderful man!

Grandfather's Prostate Cancer

He is an incredible doctor that not only saved my grandfather's life but also had the bedside manner to talk him through on the days when he wanted to give up on himself after finding out he had prostate cancer a second time. Yes a second time, after having his prostate removed fifteen years earlier by another doctor. Had he stayed with that doctor we may have very well lost him and that's how we came to find Dr. Shoulder for a second opinion. He answered all of our questions and phone calls(even the first one to my crying mom). He was the best thing that could have ever happened for my grandfather and our family!

Worthy Doctor

I have found him to be an excellent doctor as the true meaning. In reconstructing the ureitha were others shredded it.

Highly qualified, caring and professional

I reside 55 miles from Dr. Sholder's office, but came to him on the advice of a good friend and practicing physician at St. Clair Hospital when biopsies indicated cancer in my prostate. Dr. Sholder was very informative and provided me every alternative. I decided on the radical protectomy via conventional surgery, and I'm very pleased that I did. I was released from the hospital the day following surgery and upon my arrival home, I walked around my neighborhood several times. I was back to my office one week following surgery. Its been about 18 months since my surgery and my PSA remains negligible. I am pleased to say that I have no drips, runs or errors as the modified baseballs saying goes. If I had it to do all over again, I'd repeat every decision I made. Oh, by the way, I can't say enough about the staff in Dr. Sholder's office as well as those at St. Clair Hospital. The hospital staff were exceptional and made me feel like royalty. I hope I never have to be hospitalized again, but if it is necessary, I wouldn't hesitate to go back to St. Clair.

DaVinci Prostatectomy

Drs. Sholder and Bordeau did an EXCELLENT job for me! I was up and around in less than a week with minimal concerns. Dr. Sholder is adamant about a patient knowing ALL the options open to them. He is knowledgeable, skilled and a wonderful personal manner. Highly recommended!

Trustworthy urology

Dr. Sholder has earned my full confidence. He ordered the appropriate tests to diagnose my problem. Moreover, he offered full explanations of my situation, answered all my questions, and gave sound advice. His skillful surgical intervention went extremely well and is solving my problem. Throughout, he has shown a caring attitude. I look forward to a long patient relationship with Dr. Sholder and highly recommend him for urologic care.