Have you seen Arnold Starr?

impaired MD needs help

this MD is impaired and should not be seeing patients.

Exceptional Doctor

I was very pleased with my consultationwith Dr. Starr. He was pleasant andpatient in gathering information from meabout my various medical conditions.He gave me some advice about some of myphysical problems, which has turned out to be very helpful. He was thorough inhis queries, and focused on my mainconcerns very quickly. I have not hadthis kind of treatment from a medicaldoctor for many years. I am so gratefulthat I was referred to Dr. Starr. I amhopeful that he will be able to help mein my quest to heal my body. I wouldrecommend him to anyone.

Type 2 Diabetes

Arnold Starr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.