Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arnold C Toback has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Ingrown Nails
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 19
My skin has never been better! Last year I went to Dr. Toback with terrible blemishes that I thought were just something I had to deal with (my mom had the same skin issues when she was my age) Dr Toback went through all of my options in way that helped me to actually understand what was happening and what we could do about it. My skin is now so clear 99.9% of the time and i actually got a complement for my 'flawless' complexion this morning
38 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Arnold C Toback accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arnold C Toback is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.