Dr. Arnold J Weil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold J Weil?

back problems

after numerous other doctor visits and an operation Dr. Weil treated me in early 1990 and pain free since. He is amazing.

Weil Arnold is a poor pain specialist. I have spent thousands of dollars on profitable and painful injection treatments at his office without any results. Guessing and money making is his approach. I have spent time in the health industry as a specialist and this is the worst I’ve encountered.

Pain Treatment

I just read an offensive reply from this star driven physician who literally stated a patient was drug seeking because the patient stated fact about treatment. He wanted trigger point injections (reducing costs) and that this holier than thou doctor wrote 10 Percocet which he had difficult filling at the pharmacy. Clearly by what is written this group makes mega bucks off doing expensive injections and treatments brainwashing those who perhaps have lived with intractable pain for many years and will become further compromised by injections and treatments that cause fibrotic tissue, etc. He is more accurately termed an opioidphobic physician afraid to write opioids for pain. How sad he has people impressed because in a few years when those treatments have ruined their bodies and they seek a treatment that is not invasive due to the futility of further costly procedures he will be retired. I feel sorry for the patient he slandered. Go back to school and yes I am a health care professional and hope all your patients abandon your hollywood set up and get compassionate care. You walk like a duck and are a duck (quack).

Patient for 3 years

Office staff is not friendly . Bedside manner is horrible ! Was recently treated like I was a addict waiting for a fix ! After 3 years and no issues with urine test the doctors will not hear that current mess are not working ! I have several issues with neck and back . Only thing to note in the 3 years is the highest bill of any other docs I have seen with the same issue..

Excellent doctor. I recommend him, especially for back, neck, leg or knee pain. Although he coffers treatment for many other pains, these are the ones he treated for wife and I.

Many physicians in Atlanta only want to do procedures only instead of offering different options to treat pain. Dr. Weil offered me the least evasive choices first instead of jumping to procedures that I would need to be repeated and giving me medications that would only mask my pain. Dr. Weil and his staff made me feel that they really cared about my wellbeing and they did not minimize my pain. I am 58 years of age and many docs treat women as though we are crazy. I felt very comfortable in this practice and other patients need to see Dr. Weil. Thank you for making my life better.

Great care

I was involved in a pretty major auto accident a couple of years ago and afterward my neck, back and shoulders were in constant pain. I tried pain medications and chiropractors, but they just didn't make things better for very long. Finally a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Weil and I'm so glad she did. He not only helped me get rid of my pain, he helped me get better. Thank you Dr. Weil!

Quality of life restored !

Brought my 21 year old daughter's quality of life back! As a full time student and worked full time, my 21 year old was suffering from lumbar pain, no injury. I was so impressed with the quality of care that she received. She was given a good medication regimen without heavy narcotics & physical therapy. Within in a couple of weeks, she was back to normal. I can't sing enough praises about Dr. Grasso & Dr. Weil & the fellows at Non-Surgical Orthopaedics! By far the best customer service throughout the entire office! They really do make you feel like you are their only patient with everyone that walks through their doors!

Dr. Weil is for the Patient

Having been a patient of Dr. Weil for 15+ yrs. from a failed back surgery, I can truly say Dr. Weil is for the patient. Without him, my quality of life would be nothing like it is today. He has always remained up to date on the newest technology and offers a solution without surgery. His staff is always professional and personal which makes for a great visit. I have recommended Dr. Weil to several friends who went to see him and agreed that he is there for the patient. Thank you Dr. Weil for all you do for us.

Outstanding service !

I got lost on my way to the office. I called the office, and a young lady guided me all the way until I pulled into the drive. I told her that she probably had better things to do than stay on the phone with me, but she said that she wanted to be sure that i got there. After I arrived, I experienced the same level of care at every step of my visit. Outstanding service!

Best Non-surgical Orthopedic Drs.

I saw Dr. Weil for back pain that I have had for years. He immediately diagnosed my problem and within 2 weeks my chronic pain was gone. The entire office was terrific and the staff were all very accommodating. Dr. Weil really cares about his patients and took great care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Weil.

Dr. Weil took my pain away

I went to this practice at the referral of a friend and am so glad that I did. I saw Dr. Weil and he was great. Very friendly, good bed side manner and he was genuinely interested in my problem. He didn't feel that I needed aggressive treatment and after some therapy and 1 injection I have been pain free for over 2 months. The office staff is very courteous and from top to bottom this is a first class organization. I would refer my family to Dr. Weil and I have.

Dr. Arnold J Weil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.