Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Arnold R Wigle has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Arnold R Wigle has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
Showing 4 of 17
In 1996, I was in a serious horseback riding accident where my horse unexpectedly reared up and I lost my balance and accidenyally flipped him over backwards in my efforts to save myself from falling. My foot was completely crushed by the horses hip bone as I attempted to jump off. Every bone up to my ankle was broken or dislocated. Dr. Wigle repaired my foot. It took a hood year before I could really walk....and 2 years before I was able to be on it for more than a 2 hour stretch....but today I walk and run all over the place. The foot rarely bothers me. I went to the Doctors from the Motion Picture Health Industry years later to get an orthotic for that foot and when they took the xray they said "I don't know who rebuilt your foot, but I give them an A++! He did an amazing job! When I came back to Latrobe years later, my son has seen Dr. Wigle for different things. He is amazing and accurate with his diagnosis, and his staff is extremely knowledgeable. They get injuries handled quickly and efficiently. The only sad part is that this AMAZING Surgeon has retired from doing surgery. He did tell me that he has a very good orthopedic surgeon available. I will never hesitate to put my trust and faith in Dr. Wigle.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
45 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Crozer Chester Medical Center
Dr. Arnold R Wigle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arnold R Wigle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Latrobe, PA.