Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez MD
Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Cottage Grove, OR. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez has 2 locations
330 S Garden Way Ste 350
Eugene, OR 97401
1515 Village Dr Ste 100
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez - Posted on September 13th, 2018
Dr. Padilla=communicator, listens , intelligent and compassionate. Sense of humor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez - Posted on May 24th, 2017
Dr. Padilla does not let ego get in the way of patient's opinions or information. He understood the complexity of my condition. I have to have help with viral induced asthma that can go in many directions. He set up the meds and conditions so I could help myself. I have a rare scarring condition that needs to address inflammation of the lungs. He understood medically what to do.Most asthma doctors don't understand how to help me because you have to step outside the box of thought. UCSan Francisco developed plans from lung research and how to treat my kind of asthma.I have confidence in him because if he doesn't know something, he will tell you!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez - Posted on September 17th, 2010
Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez
Internal medicine specialist Arnoldo Padilla, MD, joined South Lane Medical Group at Cottage Grove Community Hospital and Clinics in 2008. Originally from Coahuila, Mexico, he is bilingual in English and Spanish. He joins us from Lubbock, Texas, where he served as chief resident during his internal medicine residency at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center. Dr. Padilla has a special interest in treating diabetes, hypertension and disorders of coagulation and thrombosis. In his own time, he enjoys outdoor activities, sports, listening to music, and spending time with his wife and three children.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eugene, OR.