Highly Dissatisfied

Excellant Doctor

I find Dr Padilla very compassionate, listens, and will follow up with calls himself.

Dr. Padilla=communicator, listens , intelligent and compassionate. Sense of humor.

Dr. Padilla does not let ego get in the way of patient's opinions or information. He understood the complexity of my condition. I have to have help with viral induced asthma that can go in many directions. He set up the meds and conditions so I could help myself. I have a rare scarring condition that needs to address inflammation of the lungs. He understood medically what to do.Most asthma doctors don't understand how to help me because you have to step outside the box of thought. UCSan Francisco developed plans from lung research and how to treat my kind of asthma.I have confidence in him because if he doesn't know something, he will tell you!

dr padilla diagnosed prostate infectionalmost immidiatley.an outstanding professional.very caring,always asks how i feel,answers all my questions no matter howstupid they are.a wonderfull doctor,and person.i would recomend him highly to anyone.

Dr. Arnoldo A Padilla-Vazquez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eugene, OR.