Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arnon Lambroza has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Barrett Esophagus
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
Showing 5 of 17
First visit was interested with my problem. Reviewed other doctors tests and said they were all done wrong. Sent me for more of the same tests to make more $$$. Did not help at all with motility problem. He has some high ratings. Don't believe them. Always tired looking and not interested. Never returns calls. Thinks he is wonderful. Stay away, find someone who really cares.
I have always felt comfortable with his care and his advice and know that I am getting the best treatment by one of the best New York gastroenterologists. I visited him today for another swallow evaluation and again felt his knowledge and willingness to consult with my other doctors will help me get the proper treatment for my current issues.I would highly recommend Dr. Lambroza to anyone with esophageal or swallowing disorders.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2011, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Arnon Lambroza accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArnon Lambroza Md Pc, 1085 Park Ave Ofc 1CR, New York, NY
Dr. Arnon Lambroza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.