Dr. Arnon Lambroza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnon Lambroza?

First visit was interested with my problem. Reviewed other doctors tests and said they were all done wrong. Sent me for more of the same tests to make more $$$. Did not help at all with motility problem. He has some high ratings. Don't believe them. Always tired looking and not interested. Never returns calls. Thinks he is wonderful. Stay away, find someone who really cares.

Smart and caring!

I am really very impressed with him. He listens, he is kind, smart and gentle. i have lots of experience with all kinds of Drs in a lot of fields. He is a winner.

Highly Recommended By Top Doctors as Best In Voted Field

I have always felt comfortable with his care and his advice and know that I am getting the best treatment by one of the best New York gastroenterologists. I visited him today for another swallow evaluation and again felt his knowledge and willingness to consult with my other doctors will help me get the proper treatment for my current issues.I would highly recommend Dr. Lambroza to anyone with esophageal or swallowing disorders.

Best Gastroenterologist in New York City

I first met Dr. Lambroza in 2008 as I was preparing for critical Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion a dangerous procedure that was going to be pe ...