Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aron B Bick has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Aron B Bick has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Aron B Bick has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aron B Bick is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Bick is negligent, and relies on his office assistants to evaluate blood test results of the patients. He fails to notify patients, and makes lousy excuses that glucose level in blood of 450 is almost normal, which also shows that he is incompetent, and does not care about what happens to the patients long as he covers his butt, and insurance pays the bill. Sure there are some satisfied clients, but do you want to be the one taken to the emergency room in near comatose condition, if doctor fails to check your blood test results for 10 days, and fails to notify you, and fails to treat you? Judge for yourself. P.S. Even after being fired by the patient due to his Gross Negligence, and being told not to come near the patient, he has sent one of his office associates (Dr. Cavanaugh) to look at the patients medical record (not at the patient), which is a strict violation of patient's privacy, and ethics.
The moment I met Dr. Bick I knew I had lucked out. He felt he knew what I had but he consulted with four other doctors and they all agreed to his diagnosis. The question was surgery or treatment and I was over joyed when he said he would treat me. I love this man and I am so happy to be in his hands. Besides being a great Dr. He is a fun guy with a great personality and instills confidence that you are his number one.
- Harvard Medical School
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Aron B Bick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMetzger Allan, 8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 203, West Hollywood, CA
Dr. Aron B Bick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hollywood, CA.