Dr. Aron Mcguirt Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Aron Mcguirt?

Not Recomended..

Posted on October 29th, 2013

After routine gallblader surgery I needed 2 pints of blood. Think artery Was hit. I sat in recovery for hours before being admitted and never seen my doctors face until a day or two. Another veteran who had this doctor was just leaving after neck surgery to go home.. The next day he was back to have the same surgery fixed. I am now in constant pain 3 weeks later and I am not sure I will ever get better. In my opinion and most likley the Veteran with the neck surgery would not recommend the doctor for any surgery period!!

Posted on October 5th, 2015