Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aron D Rovner
Dr. Aron D Rovner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with other offices in Saddle Brook, NJ and East Windsor, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rovner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aron D Rovner has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Rovner was very easy going. He was recommended by Dr Steve Waldman my Pain Management doctor. My neck pain was terrible before surgery. I chose Meadowlands instead of a surgicenter. As advised I was back to wk in 10 days with no complications from my neck fusion ACF procedure. Dr Aron thank you and also Dr Waldman who treated me like gold and steered me in the right direction.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2009, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1996
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Aron D Rovner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aron D Rovner in this video.
Dr. Aron D Rovner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Garden City, NY.