Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Aron Wolf
Dr. Aron Wolf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Wolf is affiliated with Providence Extended Care Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Wolf Healthcare PC. He speaks English.
Dr. Aron Wolf has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Aron Wolf has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Aron Wolf has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aron Wolf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
He diagnosed me as paranoid though I have a different diagnosis confirmed by several bother doctors...for my job after I was sickened at my job...for their lawyers. I find the small man creepy and reprehensible. Is he using his power to buy native lands in an in taxable way then sell them through the Alaska mental health trust for sotera...his project? Is he donating money to things to benefit my employers interest and does the attorney for the employer donate to his causes? Do they go to the same synagogue? Just wondering.
Dr. Wolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Extended Care Center
Providence Alaska Medical Center
Wolf Healthcare PC
50 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aron Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.