Dr. Arpad Fejos Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arpad Fejos?

terrible

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Hes an absolute terrible doctor!! He's passive aggressive judgemental he talks down to his patients i been seeing him for almost two years and still have not recieve proper treatment!!! I'd never recommend him!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I've treated with Fr. Fejos for quite sometime and really like him. He's straightforward and tells it like it is. No sugar coating your condition or expectations. It may seem he doesn't have any bedside manners, but believe me he does care. Appointment wait times can be long, but not to long.

Terrible Doctor and Pretty bad staff

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr.Fejos does not care about his patients, they are all pushed off to his PA, Tammt Gaines, who is little better. Finally left after having appointments canceled with no phone calls, more than once, so that I went and got sent home, offered very limited treatment options, never really got helped much at all here. Went through three painful epidural injections, which Fejos insisted on, , even though they weren't helping much, only to go to a new doctor and find out they weren't necessary.

Highly recommended

Posted on November 7th, 2014

Excellent care from doctor Fejos and his staff. I have been to see him several times and have always gotten the necessary course of treatments and care. Of course I am not a drug abusing idiot that it seems that many of the other complainers below are. Really, do you expect a professional to believe stories about lost meds and unresolved pain that you need stronger meds for? Perhaps some of the nay sayers need to go and get their own medical degrees and then they can prescribe the drugs they want to each other! Get a life and quit complaining about the people in the world like Dr Fejos who are helping others. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone!!!

Will not return

Posted on November 5th, 2014

First appointment waited 1:30 in waiting with no update... appointment was less the 15 minutes... was given a tenz unit and two prescriptions after I told him I would rather physical therapy. Follow up appointment I forgot my wallet at home (40 minute round trip) Dr. Would not see me without paying 15.00 co-payment... asked them to bill me or I could call in with my credit card number... would not make exemption. I canceled my appointment and will not return or recommend him.

"Honor the trust of your patients in you" Hippocratic Oath.

Posted on June 20th, 2014

After reading most reviews of Arpad Fejos, I got the impression that some of his patients were unhappy about his narcotic pain med control. That's fine. I went to see him on the advice of a physician in the same practice. It was to get cortisone shots in my spine. When I entered the examining room, he had my MRI image on his computer. I asked him to show where and what the problems with my spine were. After two (2) sentences of explanation?, he told me to go look for the information in a book!! He did not answer with his expertise, but an unrefined comment. He then told me to book a time and place for the cortisone injection. I only found out from his medical assistant what this procedure entailed Some anesthesia.etc. The only advice that I can give to Arpad Fejos,MD, is that "there is an art to medicine as well as science".

Great doctor !!

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Dr. Fejos treated my condition with expertise. I was suffering with pin for over a year and now I am practically pain free! I am very pleased with the care I received and would recommend him.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Horrible attitude, condensending and rude! Would never refer him to family or friends.

Good Dr.; confused by the nasty reviews

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Fejos for almost 3 years for pain due to 15 years of Chronic Lyme Disease, and have had nothing but good experiences with him and Tammy. I've seen countless doctors who truly deserve a crappy rating; Fejos does not. I have not experience ANY of the things mentioned by others, and I find some of the complaints to be laughable. Someone is actually surprised to receive urine tests? R U kidding??? He is in an area of medicine that is vilified; if he didn't set up a compliance plan with patients he'd probably lose his license. Those bothered by urine tests a)probably have something to hide and b)should be THANKFUL that Fejos doesn't give out scripts like Skittles. Stolen pills? Ok. Not likely; and classic - do you really think he hasn't heard that one before? Pain is subjective. A positive MRI does not necessarily warrant narcotics; a negative one doesn't exclude the presence of pain. He knows this, develops a trusting relationship with his patients, and treats accordingly. If you are compliant and legitimately in pain, he will not turn his back to you. As to the commenter who said he was judging her by her Birks? Are you kidding?? Holy self righteous, to think he even gives a sh*% about such things. I have never, ever gotten the impression that he thinks he is better than others, nor is he condescending. He's a PAIN DOCTOR. Not a shrink. And yeah, if you expect him to just throw scripts at you, no questions asked, you're delusional. Would recommend him to anyone.

Very good doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I have had pain issues for the past 10 years. I have had 2 surgeries and alot of pain on and off for years. After reading reviews before my appointment, I was very reluctant to even go to my first appointment. First of all, his PA Tammy was amazing and very imformative. The following week I had 8 injections into my back which Dr Fejos explained and answered all of my questions. I just had my second set of injections today and once again he was wonderful. I am very happy that I trusted my surgeon who reccomended him and would refer anyone having chronic severe pain issues.

horrible attitude with me.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I felt like I was just another number and he doesn't care at all about me. He made me feel like a I was stupid cause I didn't no what type of medication he was giving me. When I told him I was in so much pain he just shrugged his shoulders and just turned away.He never explains whats going on even when asked. This is the first time in my life that I feel like I'm only a paycheck for him. He is a so called Dr. I would never recommend to anyone.

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Insensitive, not interested in any information you want to share with him, seems to leave a lot of decisions to his PA, Tammy. Not sure who is running this program. I did not obtain one OUNCE of relief from his program, and when looking at my situation in its totality, he should have known he would not be able to fix my problem. I think his staff was more interested in trying to find out what drugs I was on (none) and they wanted to keep stringing me along for appointments and injections they knew or should have known would not work. Wasted a month of my health and time with this Doctor.