Dr. Arpan R Bhakta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arpan R Bhakta?

Dr Bhaka is a very caring doctor, My Mother has been his patients for only 2 1/2 weeks before she passed. She was 92 she refused to go to her doctor, she had her mind made up the she wanted to die and it was natural to die in pain. I called his office and set up an appointment for the next day. ( she was a new patient). There is not enough praise for Dr. Bhakta. Utmost kindness, caring and understanding . He listen to my mother wishes and made the short time she had left comfortable. He took time out of his business day to even explain her treatment and her wishes to other family members at the hospital. We did visit both offices and the staff was very nice and helpful. I do agree about the phones it does take them a long time to answer them. But the staff has been very helpful and nice. My husband and I are going to start going to Dr Bhakta .

Excellent care but office staff is terrible! There has been several times I have had to go without my medications even after calling every day because they haven't called them in, also it takes far too long for them to even answer the phone. They are rude and unprofessional.

Dr. Bhakta listens to you and appears to be concerned with getting you healthy. Like the other person who posted: the staff friendliness and helpfulness is nothing to write home about.

There is not enough praise for Dr. Bhakta. Utmost kindness and caring. Been his patients for 12 years and could not be more satisfied. He takes his time, never rushes or makes us feel like we are part of a production. Foremost, his diagnosis has always been right on! His recent attention to my husbands needs in our opinion, saved his life. Totally awesome doctor

Dr. Bhakta himself, is really nice and caring. Although, I do feel rushed when I'm in there. Sometimes, I feel like I need to come with a list of things I want to ask him about, otherwise I will forget because I feel rushed. But other than that, he's great. I don't enjoy the staff there. They are never "overly friendly" and when I come in or call to make an appointment, it seems like I'm a bother. I've had maybe one girl there be nice to me, but nothing special.

Dr. Arpan R Bhakta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.