Dr. Arpine G Tacvorian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arpine G Tacvorian?

Dr.T is not a good doctor

I wouldnt take your child to Dr.T at all. I took my daughter to her for a cough and fever and she told me my child was fine. I went and got a second opinion and found that my daughter had full bronchitis and she had gone into ammonia.

Needs to be retired

Will be getting ahold of a supervisor, her demeanor changed and bedside manner poor, brushed all my concerns to the side. Went to new doc and they found a heart murmur in my two month old. How can you miss that?? ..........

Recommended

I had been taking my daughter to this office for a while now. Recently I took my son (who was living out of state with his father). I am happy to say that Dr. Tacvorian identified a potentially serious problem which none of his previous doctors had ever mentioned. I am so thankful she got to consult him and we were able to take action before something really complicated developed.

We only see her on rare occasions if there is no one else in the practice to see my kids. She's definitely our last choice of all the doctors in the office. I always feel as if she's talking down to me and/or making up my child's symptoms. I'd recommend seeing someone else.

Dr. Arpine G Tacvorian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.